Monday 2 July 2012

Portfolio Update: June'12

I have lost my dad.

Cancer has also touched my Mum... again..

I have barely got over the grief of losing my dad and suddenly, I am slammed with a huge feeling of deja vu..

Life sucks pretty badly at this moment...and yet it must go on..

Have been procrastinating over the updating of my portfolio. Since I'm feeling pretty jaded and lost right now, I have decided to do some blogging to gain some direction and clear my head. Feels like I have aged so much in such a short amount of time...

Anyway, here's my portfolio.. 


I have made new purchase of Lippomall and K-Reits recently. However, it was done on the spur of the moment without much study.

All I know right now is that they are currently below their NAV while offering a healthy payout of more than 4% per year. I also like the fact that some or all of their business are conducted out of Singapore, offering some diversification.

I will study the 2 recent purchase in detail soon. SMRT will also be reviewed as stated during my last post in Feb'12 =0

All hail the king of procrastination! 

There is an additional boost of $6000 to my portfolio due to cash left behind by my dad. On top of that, I have also been regularly contributing to the portfolio.

Lastly, $2500 was taken out from the cash holding to pay for my tertiary education.

Okay..THE END.

Still feeling jaded, but not so lost anyway. I feel so freaking olddddddd.....

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post