Another quiet month has gone past and now it is time for my regular monthly portfolio update.
Portfolio updates for the month of June'15:
- Purchase 300 additional shares of STI ETF for $3.39 apiece. This brings the average price down to $3.46 for my total shares of STI ETF.
- $1000 cash was withdrawn from the portfolio to be transfer to a joint saving account with my fiancee (had to do it in order to get a peaceful night sleep >.< )
- Transferred $3000 cash to my trading account (Philip MMA) in preparation of future shares purchase.
- No dividends was received.
Actions I will take for July'15:
- As per my May'15 activity, I will make additional purchase of 300 shares if the price of STI ETF continue to stays below $3.50.
- If the price of STI ETF drops below $3.40, I will make another additional purchase of 300 shares.
- Should the price of STI ETF drop to $3.18, which is a 10% drop from its last high of $3.54, I will make a purchase of about $3000 worth of STI ETF.
- Lastly, I will be on the lookout to purchase equities with growth potential. These growth stock will constitute 10% of my equities portfolio as per my asset allocation planning for year 2015 (refer here)