Tuesday 20 October 2015

Portfolio Updates: September'15

A very late update once again. Have been feeling fatigue due to the recent change in job. Hopefully, once I am use to the workflow, I will be able to spare more time with this obscure blog of mine:(

Anyway, September was a very quiet month for me in terms of my market activities as most of my attention and energy was spent at work.

My plans to purchase shares of a "global ETF", the VWRD, was also delayed as the brokage, Standard Chartered, has not granted me access to my online brokage account despite me waiting for several weeks. Looks like I have to give them a call soon. 

No wonder their commision charges for trading is the lowest amongst all brokage. Gosh, their inefficiencies!











Portfolio updates for the month of September'15:

  • $600 in cash was injected into the portfolio. 

  • Received dividends from the following counter which was injected into the portfolio:
         - Saizen Reit - $175.80 


Actions I will take for October'15:

  • In the event that the price of STI ETF drop to $2.512, which is a 20% drop from the previous purchase price of $3.14, I will make an addition purchase of about $2500 worth of STI ETF. 

  • In the super unlikely event that the financial market implode and the price of STI ETF drop to $1.7584, which is a 30% drop from the last purchase price of $2.512, I will make another purchase of about $2500 worth of STI ETF. 

  • If the price of STI ETF does not drops to $2.512 but still remains below $3.00 until the last week of September, I will make additional purchase of about $1500 worth of STI ETF.

Aside from my plans for the local market, I will also be making the following moves in the global market by investing in the global ETF, the VWRD:

  • The first tranche of $4000 will be vested immediately ONCE I HAVE OBTAIN ACCESS TO MY ONLINE BROKAGE ACCOUNT FROM STANDARD CHARTERED. Wondering if I can claim some freebies from them since their delay has cause me to miss purchasing the VWRD at my target price :(

  • The second tranche of $4000 will be vested when the price of the VWRD drops by about 20% from the last purchase price, or by the end of March'16; depending on which comes first.

  • The third and last tranche of $4000 will be vested when the price of VWRD drops by about 30% from the last purchase price, or by the end of June;16; depending on which comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post