November came and went like the wind and so did my memory.
Seriously, by writing such a late blogpost now, I really cannot recall any significant financial highlights for November. All I seem to remember was that the price for the STI ETF, which I have been monitoring for some time now, appears to be declining for the month of November.
Hence, I made an additional purchase of about $2000 worth of STI ETF since the price remains at below $3.00 at the end of Nov'15.
Which is part of my plan! I am sticking to the plan I made during October'15.
Let's see where does 'sticking to plans' bring us in the future. But for now, let's have a glance at my Nov'15 portfolio summary:
Portfolio updates for the month of November'15:
- Purchase 700 additional shares of STI ETF at $2.92 apiece. This brings the average price down to $3.17 for my total shares of STI ETF.
- $500 in cash was injected into the portfolio.
- Received dividends from the following counter which was injected back into the portfolio:
- Starhill REIT - $52.40
Actions I will take for December'15:
- In the super unlikely event that the price of STI ETF drops to $1.988, which is a 30% drop from the last purchase price of $2.84, I will make another purchase of about $2000 worth of STI ETF.
- If the price of STI ETF remains below $3.00 until the last week of December, I will make additional purchase of about $2000 worth of STI ETF.
For my investment in a Global ETF, which is the VWRD, I have the following plans:
- Continue my purchase of VWRD by investing my second tranche of S$5000 when the price of the VWRD drops to USD$54.72, which is a 20% drop from my last purchase price of USD$68.40.
- The third and last tranche of S$4000 will be vested when the price of VWRD drops to USD$38.30, which is a drop of 30% from the last purchase price of USD$54.72.
- In the event that the VWRD does not drop to my target price of USD$54.72 and USD$38.30, the second tranche of S$5000 and the final tranche of S$4000 will be vested by the end of March'16 and the end of June'16 respectively.
As mentioned in my previous post, I shall post a photo taken by my iPhone for every single blog post being put up.
Here's one for this blog post! :D
Having tea at this quaint little cafe located at Jonker Street, Malacca.